Electrical Consultancy and Services on all types of vessels and offshore units.
Project planning & management
Systems: Power Generation & Distribution, Navigation & Communication,
Automation & DP, Safety Systems incl. Fire & Gas.
Electrical Consultancy and Services.
We have experienced engineers within the field of design and engineering of electrical systems on vessels for the marine and Offshore industry. All engineering is executed in compliance with customer, class and international requirements.
Overall and detailed design as well as specification and evaluation of:
• Electrical power generation.
• LV & MV electrical & distribution.
• Alarm, Automation and Control Systems
• AC & DC variable speed drive system design.
• IT & internal communication systems.
• External communication systems.
• Navigation systems.
• Propulsion & Dynamic Positioning (DP) Systems.
• Safety systems e.g. Fire & Gas, ESD, etc.
• UPS systems & Emergency Generator systems.
• Lighting systems: normal, emergency, backup and escape route lighting,
• Third party design review.
• Development of technical specifications for electrical systems.
• Functional Design Specifications.
• FAT, CAT, SAT
• Design verification & Validation.
• Inspection & Commissioning Support.
• Contact to Classification Societies and national and international authorities.
• Integration and Coordination of Electrical Systems.
• Contact to and corporation with equipment suppliers and partners.
• Detailed calculation reports.
• Operation and maintenance documentation.
• All types of electrical documentation such as data sheets, block diagrams, overall Single line, circuit diagrams and control schematics, connection drawings, instrument and signal lists, cable lists, material lists etc.
• Detailed electrical calculation reports for voltage drop, short circuit Ikmin & ikmax.
• Intrinsic Safety Evaluation reports (ATEX/IEC).
• Level studies & Calculations of calibration values.
• Detailed light calculations with 3D models of placement and coverage.
• Hazardous area classification drawings with list of sources of release and hazardous substances.
• Breaker calculation & settings including selectivity analyses and load calculations.
• UPS systems & diesel generator power supply design and specifications.
• Fire and Gas as well as instrumentation cause & effect diagrams.